Masterclass on Demand Planning & Forecasting
Leading to CDPFP certification
The Demand Planning Academy of the Institute of Supply Chain Management, India is offering a one and half day Masterclass on Demand Planning and Forecasting, leading to the Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP).
Over a 100 Demand Planning Professionals from across the world have gained the CDPFP certification in the past two years. These charter holders come from some of the top Multi-National Companies.
This Program is Ideal for:
This course is ideal for Demand Planning/Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Supply Planning, Strategic Planning, and New demand planners.
- How to decide on forecasting methods
- How to use performance KPI and forecast value added.
- How to integrate operational and financial factors into a demand plan
- A framework for understanding Uncertainty through scenario planning and How scenarios can help bring in outside in factors into planning
- Planning Approaches – Using S&OP/DDMRP/IBP/connected Planning to form multiple views
- Introduction to demand planning & forecasting – the four pillars of demand planning
- Forecasting approaches and methods – data science for demand planning & forecasting
- Demand drivers of forecasting – from deterministic to probabilistic forecasting
- Measuring forecast performance
- Understanding variability & uncertainty – understanding exception handling, root cause analysis and variability
- Approaches to planning agility DDMRP, S&OP – understanding tactical planning, managing supply & demand
- Integrated business planning – bringing organizational agility- role of IBP, role of AI/ML, connected planning in forecasting
Master Class Leader
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Dr. Rakesh Paras Singh is the Chairman and Dean of ISCM Demand Planning Academy, Mumbai. He holds a PhD in Demand Planning. He has taught at some of the best business schools in India, Dubai, and Europe. He has conducted numerous training programs for corporates like HUL, P&G, ACG, Cipla, Capital Foods, Bristlecone, Infosys, Fiat India, Nivea, Murugappa group, L&T, Syngenta, Rallis, Mahindra & Mahindra, Dabur, John Deere Tractors among others. He is widely published and his Master Class on Forecasting and Demand Planning are very popular.
The fee for the masterclass is USD 1500/- This includes in-class training, study material, lunch and tea and fee for the CDPFP examination. The date for the examination will be announced during the Masterclass.
The Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional Credential
- Participants who wish to join the ranks of over 100 Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professionals across the world can take an exam at a date to be announced at the end of the program. The exam will be administered on-line.
- On clearing the exam, you will be given the “Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP)” credential.
WHAT THE CHARTER HOLDERS SAY
Supply Chain Director, Bateel International
“CDPFP builds the requisite concepts and frameworks for creating a robust and industry relevant demand planning and forecasting program. The case based pedagogy helped me hone my decision making and created holistic understanding of the forecasting process.”
Head of Logistics – Fashion, Sports & Lifestyle, MENA at Al-Futtaim Retai
“The USP of this course is connecting the supply-demand fundamentals with the best in class case studies. The key highlight of this program is bringing in supply chain experts and articulating the synergies among S&OP, Integrated Business Planning and DDMRP concepts.”
Regional Head of Material & Supply Planning - MEA at Henkel Beauty Care
“CDPFP was a good mix of understanding concepts, case studies, and group discussions. The interaction with professionals from varied industry but facing similar day-to-day planning helped me get a clearer understanding of the solutions to real world challenges. This is a necessary learning for demand planning professionals”
Ana Cristy Cristino
Sun Pharma, Australia
“The CDPFP course elevated my knowledge in demand planning and forecasting. I liked the interaction and sharing of ideas with other participants as most of us were from different industries. Also I have relearned my Statistics analysis on this training.”
Warehouse Manager, Global Shipping & Logistics LLC (GSL)
“I found the CDPFP a great program, combining theoretical rigor with practical, implementable ideas. The industry practioners added great value to our understanding of the planning process. I look forward to applying the same in my job.”
Supply Chain Coordinator, Perfetto Trading Company LLC
“CDPFP has an excellent structure and was delivered very well. It takes you from the foundation aspects to the emerging paradigms of connected planning and probabilistic planning. The case studies made the classes interactive and enhanced peer learning.”