DECARBONIZING LOGISTICS 5.0
A strategic opportunity for building the new supply chain
Logistics contributes about 10 percent of total global CO2 emission. As global trade increases, and developing economies in Asia, Middle East, and Africa show robust growth, freight transport will pose the biggest challenge to decarbonization processes. However, freight transport may frustrate all attempts to decarbonize logistics, as its expected to grow three fold by 2050. Corporates need to transform their logistics much faster to achieve sustainability goals. And technology can provide the impetus.
15 to 18 supply chain and sustainability leaders will participate in the discussions.
- Where Does supply chain and logistics sit in the ESG framework? What are the implications for logistics in ESG compliance era? How will this shape the future of logistics?
- Developing a de-carbonization Strategy for logistics.
- How to reduce freight transport intensity?
- Shifting logistics to lower carbon modes and improving asset utilization.
- Transforming energy use in Road, Air, Ocean and Rail freight sectors
- Role of technology in de-carbonization of logistics in GCC – How technology can accelerate the journey to Net Zero?
Who will attend
Chief Sustainability Officer, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Chief Logistics Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Procurement officer, CEOs of 3PLs and Cargo companies, Senior professionals including directors, VP, GM, from Supply chain, Logistics, Strategy, Planning, procurement, and Sustainability from Shippers, 3PLs, Cargo Companies, and Warehouse Service providers